Terms of Trade
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all purchases of goods and service by Stellar Living Ltd are subject to our standard terms and conditions as follows. Your acceptance of the order confirms your agreement to these terms and conditions.
- All goods and services are warranted by you to be of good quality and adequate for the intended task.
- Stellar is not liable to pay for goods or services which are not up to industry standards and adequate for the intended task.
- You agree to collect and refund or repair faulty goods.
- All goods are supplied with a one year warranty against manufacturing defects or premature failure unless otherwise agreed.
- You warrant that all goods and services supplied are in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws including any approvals, licensing or certifications that may be required.
- Stellar agree to pay you promptly at 30 days from the end of the month of invoice, providing the goods or services were acceptable to Stellar and that they were delivered at the time of invoice.
- Alternative payment arrangements may be negotiated in accordance with circumstances.
- All goods and services will be detailed in a purchase order. Orders are not confirmed until the purchase order is a raised. Please quote the purchase order on your invoice.
Stellar Living is a major trading enterprise. We rely on a wide range of suppliers for goods and services.
If you would like to be a supplier to Stellar, please write to us setting out what you can do and explaining how your services will benefit us. Write to the:
Manager Housing Services
Stellar Living Limited
PO Box 312
Maddington WA 6989